- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this near-brand-new executive masterpiece with 10-foot ceilings to the designer entry, an entire wing reserved for childrens' living & spectacular embellishments throughout - including a butler's kitchen and zoned ducted air-conditioning!
REFRESHING STREET APPEAL sets this home apart, with a commanding porch roofline, elegant yet minimal pillars & a striking front door combining to set the stage. Now you've arrived!
LUXURIOUS ELEMENTS blend with family functionality the moment you step inside.
- 10-foot ceilings to the wide formal entry, complemented by gorgeous pendulum lights
- A designated childrens' wing, complete with:
--- 3 large bedrooms
--- Large media room / play room
--- Light-filed bathroom with designer bathtub, shower & 2-pac wall-hung vanity
--- Separate 2-pac powder room with toilet, wall-hung vanity & linen cupboard
--- Warning! Teenagers and children may never want to leave!
- A spectacular master bedroom experience
--- This features a walk-in robe fit for a celebrity's collection
--- The executive ensuite offers a dazzling stand-alone bathtub, gorgeous designer lighting, executive double basins, a large double shower & a separate toilet
--- The designer 2-pac vanity is wall-hung
--- This sanctuary is the ultimate zone for your hard-earned R&R
- The magnificent kitchen is a food aficionado's dream
--- Featuring veined stone benches (an ultimate luxury) and a commanding island bench
---There's a fully-functioning butler's kitchen with dishwasher, sink & ample preparation space
--- Wow! A 2nd dishwasher to the main kitchen & premium appliances
--- 'Shaker style' 2-pac cabinetry
- A large, light filled open plan dining & lounge room
--- Presented with custom-made built-in soft-closing glass cabinetry (simply exquisite!)
--- Completed with comprehensive integration of home media
- The livability continues, spilling to an under-roofline outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fan - perfect for wine-time, cheesecake, laughs & selfies with your best friends!
- Windows across this masterpiece are dressed by plantation shutters & there's 9-foot ceilings throughout (and rare 10-foot ceilings to entry!)
WHAT ELSE SETS THIS UPMARKET HOME APART?
- Wow! A 'Charging Drawer' to the office nook - tangled cord #hassles just got #solved!
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning
- There's floor-to-ceiling tiles & the rare upgrade of veined stone benches to bathrooms
- A totally useful walk-in linen cupboard
- This is perfectly positioned near the laundry, which emphasises bench space
- An extra-large automatic double garage with private internal access, seamless floor & significant storage space
- A fully-fenced 592m2 allotment
- This features automatic irrigation to easily maintained gardens
- Forget mowing! There's gorgeous artificial turf here
- 'Crimsafe' security to all windows & doors
- Massive amounts of storage space throughout
- Designer 2-pac cabinetry to wet areas & all vanities wall-hung
- Near-brand-new completed early 2018
- A play-park at the end of the street!
- 3.1km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- Set in the coveted Middle Ridge State Primary School catchment zone (3.2km away)
NOTHING - absolutely nothing - has been overlooked at this upmarket & luxurious designer home. An absolutely unmatched opportunity in Kearneys Spring!
YOUR TOUR is invited. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available for your inspection 7 days per week (including evenings). SEE THIS MASTERPIECE TODAY.
***HELPFUL SUMS & INSIGHTS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Capital Growth: 17.5% growth to median price in Kearneys Springs across recent 5 years (Source: RP Data)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Allotment size: 596m2
- Allotment dimensions: 33.5m deep x 18.0m wide
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $1,200.79 net 1/2 yr
- Water: Approx. $281.07 net 1/2 yr + use
- State School Catchment: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 3.2km) & Harristown State High (7-12, 6.2km)
- Age: Completed early 2018
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.