- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Why not start right here at Roma’s leading media organisation,
The Roma Western Star.
The Western Star is a big part of a dynamic, diverse and successful company. We’re upbeat, progressive and
growing fast. Our suite of products include the Roma Western Star, St George Balonne Beacon, The Charleville
Western Times, Grazier and Farmer and Maranoa Style Magazine.
The position is full time working 38hrs per week and involves multi media advertising sales in print and online,
while servicing the needs of local businesses. You will also work closely with clients to achieve and exceed customer
expectations, maintaining and growing a client base whilst actively seeking out new business opportunities.
If you thrive in a challenging role while maintaining the highest level of professionalism you will embrace this great
opportunity to join our progressive organization.
The ideal applicant will need to possess the following:
• A background of demonstrated achievement in a sales or related field is highly desirable
• A desire to work with clients in achieving their objectives
• A fundamental belief in the value of advertising
• An empathy for customer service and desire to provide solution and opportunity
• Outgoing personality and high level of communication and negotiation skills both written and oral
• Knowledge of the needs of the market and the ability to develop new opportunities
• Current driver’s licence
• Self motivation and boundless energy
• Aptitude for digital media and technological developments in advertising
A generous package will be negotiated with the successful applicant including
salary plus a commission scheme that rewards performance.
Please email your application to:
Application close date Friday 21st December 2018.
Roma Western Star is an equal opportunity employer