- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
Be quick on this one because it has what everyone wants!
The owner purchased this as a new home from Colony Building Group and it has been beautifully maintained.
Gary Molloy built the granny flat underneath and it has to be seen to be appreciated.
On the top level, there are 3 bedrooms all air-conditioned with built in wardrobes. Both bathrooms have baths and separate showers. The main toilet is separated from the bathroom.
In the hallway there is a clothes chute through to the laundry.
The open plan living has polished timber floors.
Off the dining and living areas is a great tiled and timber deck that also extends through to the master bedroom.
On the lower level is the granny flat. It is big! This is no pocket handkerchief. There is a full kitchen with overhead cupboards and stove. The bedroom has built ins and its own ensuite. Once again there is open plan living.
Off the rear of the granny flat is its own private patio area.
The laundry is external and available for both levels to use independently.
Car accommodation is for two vehicles.
Great side access behind six foot paling fencing means that there is security for storage of another vehicle or boat.
This home will suit multi-generational living but there are many options.
Don't miss out on this opportunity.
Call Lynne Erricker now on 0414 641... and get your own private inspection.
- highset home with second storey underneath
- 3 bedrooms with built ins and air conditioning on upper level
- 2 bathrooms and separate toilet (master ensuited) on upper level
- air-conditioned open plan living with polished timber floors on upper level
- tiled deck off the main living area and dining room plus access from the master bedroom
- fully self-contained air-conditioned granny flat on lower level with bedroom, ensuite, full kitchen and open plan living area
- large patio off granny flat
- external laundry which can be used independently by both levels
- double carport
- fully fenced back yard with great side access
- solar panels