- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
FEATURING high 9 ft. ceilings & large impressive kitchens, Jacqui Walker Sells proudly presents your choice of 3 gorgeous brand-new units in growing Glenvale!
BRILLIANT USE of the corner allotment means EACH UNIT HERE CAPTURES STREET FRONTAGE, resulting in maximum street appeal & a lovely outlook.
LIVING WELL looks like...
- Extra-large kitchens with premium Artusi 900mm ovens, 5 burner gas cooktops & gorgeous grey glass splash-backs
- Large benches, abundant soft-close cupboards & Dishlex dishwashers ... sure to make mealtimes easy!
- Spacious open-plan living & dining rooms for Netflix, time together and #chill
- Lovely entertainment areas with high privacy fences ... definitely created for happiness!
- Master bedrooms positioned for maximum privacy, with gorgeous ensuites, a TV point & walk-in-robes
- Airy, light #feels to each room
IMPRESSIVE design concepts include:
- 2nd bedrooms with ceiling fans privately positioned away from master bedrooms
- Stylish main bathrooms with stone benches, a bathtub for a lovely soak, separate shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles & a skylight
- A private arrival home via an internal garage
- Separate main toilet
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, natural gas hot water & beautiful styling
- High 9 ft. ceilings for a sensational sense of space
I ESPECIALLY LOVE the:
- Private driveway to Unit 1. With its own separate driveway, this north-facing Unit looks & feels completely separate!
HAVE YOU HEARD? These brand-new units are eligible for the $15k FHOG. Now that's a great boost!
AT 40 TARAGON ST, I feel impressed by the brick, render & timber elements for commanding street appeal ... the wide & private driveways for harmonious unit living ... the attractive landscaping ... fully-fenced rear yards with bin enclosures ... and the very clever use of the entire corner allotment.
- A lovely 180m wander to shallow Spring Creek & sprawling open space
- 350m to impressive new Aged Care facility
- 550m to Coles/Shopping development (construction has commenced!)
- 700m to Convenience Shops
- Strike! 750m to Sunset Superbowl ... now that's fun!
- 1.9km to Glenvale Primary School (P-6)
- 2.5km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 3.3km to Harristown High School (7-12)
- 4.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
THIS SPECIAL GLENVALE OPPORTUNITY is a must-see, however you'll need to be fast once you decide which Unit here you love most.
SEE YOU AT THE OPEN HOME or for your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm YOUR PREFERRED INSPECTION TIME.
***HELPFUL RESEARCH BY JACQUI WALKER SELLS:
- Construction: Now complete & ready for your move!
- FHOG: Eligible for the Queensland $15,000 First Home Owners' Grant
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 1.9km) & Harristown High (7-12, 3.3km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $890.00 net 1/2 yr per unit
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 net 1/2 yr per unit (+ use)
- Body Corp: Approx. $400.00/quarter
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.