- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
Find something curious…
UPDATED STYLE & LARGE SPACES collide with classic appeal at this 4 bedroom townhome atop a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac in first-class Rangeville.
I SAID: " 4 bedroom updated townhouse in a preferred street !!! "
TOTALLY REFRESHED and completely updated inside, I love these 4 'Must-Haves':
- It's wonderful! An updated kitchen with a dishwasher to get your life back, the bench & cupboard space you need, and quality appliances
- It's huge! It's massive! An open-plan lounge & dining room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- It's very rare! 4 bedrooms at this townhome (master privately downstairs and each with built-in robes & ceiling fans)
- It's better! Save by paying zero body corp fees. Simply share the building insurance with one other owner at this size-by-side duplex townhouse (recent charge: $650 per year)
- 8 x 250kW solar panels ... save approx. $50/month under the solar buy-back scheme!
- A private arrival home via the automatic garage with internal access
- A large covered front porch (2.7m x 3.9m)
- An attractive staircase leading upstairs
- 2 modern updated bathrooms across 2 levels, with bathtub for a relaxing soak & a separate shower
- 2 separate toilets
- Handy storage under the staircase & 2 linen cupboards upstairs
- An updated laundry with fantastic bench space
- Only 1 other unit at this side-by-side 2-level duplex
STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
- A lovely rear patio overlooking the fully-fenced private courtyard
- A visitor's carpark on-site & a special parking area in centre of the cul-de-sac ... welcoming friends & family is now so easy!
- Classic construction elements maximise the lovely street appeal
- 410m to Rangeville Park
- 650m to High Street Shopping Centre & Thai Restaurant
- 950m to Rangeville Primary School
- 950m to Waterbird Habitat
- 2.2km to Picnic Point
- 2.9km to Centenary Heights High School
FEATURING UPDATED STYLE & LARGE SPACES, four bedroom townhomes aren't common - so you must see this sensational move quickly.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. SEE WONDERFUL, HUGE & VERY RARE TODAY!
- Median Price Growth To Rangeville Units: Recent 5yrs +13.1% (Source: RP Data)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $928.64 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp: None, simply share the building insurance with one other owner at this size-by-side duplex townhouse (recent cost $650.00 per year)
- Configuration: Side-by-side 2-level duplex
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Solar: 8 x 250kW solar panels here (save approx. $50/month under the solar buy-back scheme)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 950m) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 2.9km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.