- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
FEATURING high 9 ft. ceilings & large impressive kitchens, INVESTORS get set to benefit by the LONG LEASES & INCOME HERE, some with large Companies as tenants.
I SAID: " Near-new with long leases !!! "
#TIP 1: Choose Unit 3 for a larger backyard
#TIP 2: Buy one, two or even all three
BRILLIANT USE of the corner allotment means EACH UNIT HERE CAPTURES STREET FRONTAGE, resulting in maximum street appeal & a lovely outlook.
TENANTS APPRECIATE THE:
- Extra-large kitchens with premium Artusi 900mm ovens, 5 burner gas cooktops & gorgeous grey glass splash-backs
- Large benches, abundant soft-close cupboards & Dishlex dishwashers
- Spacious open-plan living & dining rooms for Netflix, time together and #chill
- Lovely entertainment areas with high privacy fences ... definitely created for happiness!
- Master bedrooms positioned for maximum privacy, with gorgeous ensuites, a TV point & walk-in-robes
- Airy, light #feels to each room
IMPRESSIVE design concepts include:
- 2nd bedrooms with ceiling fans privately positioned away from master bedrooms
- Stylish main bathrooms with stone benches, a bathtub for a lovely soak, separate shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles & a skylight
- A private arrival home via an internal garage
- Separate main toilet
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, natural gas hot water & beautiful styling
- High 9 ft. ceilings for a sensational sense of space
I ESPECIALLY LOVE the:
- Private driveway to Unit 1. With its own separate driveway, this north-facing Unit looks & feels completely separate!
AT 40 TARAGON ST, I feel impressed by the brick, render & timber elements for commanding street appeal ... the wide & private driveways for harmonious unit living ... the attractive landscaping ... fully-fenced rear yards with bin enclosures ... and the very clever use of the entire corner allotment.
- A lovely 180m wander to shallow Spring Creek & sprawling open space
- 350m to impressive new Aged Care facility
- 550m to Coles & Shopping Centre
- 700m to Convenience Shops
- Strike! 750m to Sunset Superbowl ... now that's fun!
- 1.9km to Glenvale Primary School (P-6)
- 2.5km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 3.3km to Harristown High School (7-12)
- 4.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
THIS GLENVALE INVESTMENT opportunity is a must-see!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm available right now to answer your questions or to confirm YOUR INSPECTION TIME.
***HELPFUL RESEARCH BY JACQUI WALKER:
- Age: Near-new, built 2019
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 1.9km) & Harristown High (7-12, 3.3km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $890.00 net 1/2 yr per unit
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 net 1/2 yr per unit (+ use)
- Body Corp: Approx. $400.00/quarter
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.