- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
• This newly renovated unit offers two queen size bedrooms with built-in robes. The main bedroom featuring an ensuite.
• Marble feature kitchen with integrated dishwasher, soft close drawers and stainless appliances.
• The open plan living area has an abundance of natural light and features timber flooring with a balcony on the front and rear of the building.
• Large tasteful main bathroom with laundry and separate toilet with its own vanity.
• Single lock up garage with separate storage room and secure internal access to the apartment.
• Short stroll to the clubs, hospital, Tweed Shopping Mall and all the local beaches and cafés.
• Cheap body corporate fees set in a small easy maintenance block of 14 units.
THE FINER DETAILS:
Rental returns: $410 - $430 per week
Council Rates: $2,434 per annum (approx)
Body Corporate Fees: $51.60 weekly
• 5 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport
• Short walk to Tweed Heads Bowls Club and Twin Towns Services Club
• 1 minute drive to the Gold Coast beaches
• 25 munutes drive to Byron Bay
• 30 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise
This property is definitely one of those hard to find opportunities and will appeal to a broad range of buyers. Should it fit your requirements don't delay an inspection as the sellers are ready to let this go.
Contact Col Wright on 0412 773... to arrange a private inspection today!